Thursday, January 12, 2006

More experiments with lens...

It all happened in a moment. I just took a huge Papaya fruit and cut a thin slice of the rind near the stalk. The very moment my sight fell on the sliced part, I felt like it was nature's beauty that I am witnessing. Had to get my camera out and get it clicked immediately... :-)



Much like the above one! I was playing with the manual settings in my Canon Powershot G2 and looking at how aperture and focal distance keep varying the pictures. At one point, the frame looked like this. Before even I knew I wanted to click the picture, I had already clicked it.



Some pics are like that. Common place stuff in very common place occurences. But at a certain instant, they are really unique. Therefore the experiments... :-)

1 Comments:

At Sat Mar 05, 06:25:00 AM PST, Blogger ubaldocaccia said...

titanium pipe in T-bonnet
T-bonnet is an open-source mens titanium rings version of the T-bonnet citizen titanium dive watch engine and is inspired by titanium price per pound the babyliss pro nano titanium hair dryer famous T-iron engine which was first built in 2001. titanium mens ring The T-bonnet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home